Section 60I Certificate

What is a Certificate 60i?

By law, if you are separated and unable to reach agreements about children's matters when you need to attend family dispute resolution. Accredited practitioners issue Certificate 60i's for various reasons.


Only accredited family dispute resolution practitioners are able to issue a Section 60I Certificate. This is a certificate made under Part V11 (matters involving children) of the Family Law Act 1975. You will need this certificate before you can make an appllication to the court for a Parenting Order or to change an existing order.